Discounted pre booked Uprev and Ecutek days

Mark@Abbey m/s

We are going to be doing discounted Uprev and EcuTek days at Abbey Motorsport
2 x UPREV (350Z) 2 x days a month this means 6 cars discounted from £400-00 inc vat to £360-00 inc vat if we do 3 tunes in a day (NA cars single maps) will require deposit 50%
1 x ECUTEK (370Z) 1 day a month this means 2 cars a month Basic Ecutek tune is £576-00 inc vat reduced to £536-00 inc vat (upgraded traction_pops and bangs available as extra’s) again will require deposit for booking 50%.
If we can start to get a list below we can work on dates for the July dates  @ Abbey Motorsport

8 hours ago, Mark@Abbey m/s said:

not any takers on this deal? People un-interested or not wanting to come to Abbey for tuning your 350/370Z , I would like to know why TBH

Thanks

Mark

Just too far for me! 

8 hours ago, Mark@Abbey m/s said:

not any takers on this deal? People un-interested or not wanting to come to Abbey for tuning your 350/370Z , I would like to know why TBH

Thanks

Mark

As others have said maybe the offer isn’t attractive enough given the current financial situation for some. Add that to the concerns that people have about Covid and it’s quite understandable to be fair. Oh, and people don’t have to give reasons not to employ the services of or buy products from anyone advertising said services or products whether it be carpet cleaning or buying a house. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Mark@Abbey m/s said:

Thanks

Mark

seems like reasonable and harmless question to me 

personally I've blown all my pocket money on a new Z and some shiny bits for it :lol:

On 30/06/2020 at 11:39, Mark@Abbey m/s said:

Thanks

Mark

Personally think it's a good deal. Great knowledge, service and after care in addition to the end result of squeezing virtually every horse out of your car. Added to that it's on a hub dyno, so accurate. Great for data nerds...

Yes, I will reply to your email at some point Mark, just got a few other priorities like impending track day and respray atm...

• 3 months later...
On 03/07/2020 at 09:15, Umster said:

Ditto - I want the ecutek tune but bought the car with an uprev tune. Doesn't make financial sense to get another tune.

I started on UpRev and went to ECUtek, IMO it was worth the upgrade for the extra functionality of ECUtek.

I've upgraded my ECUtek as well and gone to the bluetooth dongle version.