Mid life crisis!

Hi all!

Completely out of the blue I bought myself a 350z convertible! Was quite happy with my Citroen C1, then my neighbour mentioned in passing that he was selling his 350z......so I decided that as I am turning 40 next year, I better get myself a convertible with 1 too few seats to get my family in lol. 

anyhoo, based in Wiltshire, UK, am completely not a petrolhead, but do enjoy driving, and am smitten with my new motor!!

Have been reading through the forum for the last few days so thought it was time to sign up and introduce myself. 

Tomorrow will be spent painting the wiper arms, having read the fantastic step by step guides on this site!

and finally, now your eyes are bleeding from this wall of text....howdy to the 350z convertible that passed me near Melksham yesterday afternoon! Not seen another one around here until then. 

Rich

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bam said:

Welcome, blue coupe 350 from Westbury here! Drive to Devizes for work every other day :)

Congrats! You win the top prize of being my go to guy/gal when I get stuck with my car lol. I’m not the most competent when it comes to DIY/car stuff lol. I’ll keep my eye open for you on the Littleton roundabout on the A350 if you go to work that route :lol:

On 27/06/2020 at 16:11, Rich350z said:

Congrats! You win the top prize of being my go to guy/gal when I get stuck with my car lol. I’m not the most competent when it comes to DIY/car stuff lol. I’ll keep my eye open for you on the Littleton roundabout on the A350 if you go to work that route :lol:

:lol: I'm not overly great myself mate but I'm happy to get stuck in when my car isn't needed for a couple of days :) If by Littleton you mean Semington then yes, keep an eye out!

• Like 1

Thats where i bought mine, Wessex garage at Cribbs. Im there week Friday getting a new number plate.Hopefully no rain. Im mid 40’s so def in the mid life crisis section. It was this or a house extension!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bam said:

:lol: I'm not overly great myself mate but I'm happy to get stuck in when my car isn't needed for a couple of days :) If by Littleton you mean Semington then yes, keep an eye out!

It’s technically called the Littleton roundabout, but yes, we are talking about the same one :bleh:. Like you, im happy to try and fix things myself, and am a great lover of YouTube for how to’s!

1 hour ago, 2020370GT said:

Wow small world im in Chippenham and just got a new 370zGT,  another non petrol head so any help appreciated.

Small world indeed! Welcome to the club.....loving that there’s a contingent of middle aged non petrol heads starting to form! We will have to have an old fogies Zed meet.....held at a garden centre or charity shop :lol:

• Haha 1

Hi there welcome from another 350z mid life crisis buy had mine 6 years, I sometimes think to get something elese but hard to find something especially for the money saying that Roadsters on Auto trader at the moment are strong money but time of year..!! B) anyway enjoy as there great cars :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mate you're 39,that's too young for a MLC, lol, I'm 47 and looking to get my first 350z early next year, that's a MLC, lol, after a couple of brand new Audis I've decided it's time to get a fun car with character and style, hence 350! Although the A5 blackedition I had was a great car! I'm newer to forum than you, but welcome anyway, ha ha

• Like 2