Greetings! First Z

Hello all

Hope you’re all well and staying safe during these tough times!

I’m looking to buy my first ever Z, 350 in fact. My budget is between £7-8k tops and drawing more towards a low mileage GT ZE rather than HR mainly for the tax reason. What’s people’s thoughts around the difference?

I’d love a grey or black one but it’s proving difficult to find one! Can people recommend what to look out for when buying one, any areas that are prone to rust etc? I plan on mainly using it at weekends so my mileage use won’t be huge

Look forward to bumping into fellow members when I find one! 

On 26/06/2020 at 03:36, ShortPaul said:

Hi buddy and welcome i will be selling my zed if you are looking, its a de 34k on the clock, and there is no rust, the car is kept on carpet and it only goes out on dry roads

IMG_20200602_192512.jpg

Edited by ShortPaul

On 26/06/2020 at 03:36, ShortPaul said:

Hi buddy and welcome i will be selling my zed if you are looking, its a de 34k on the clock, and there is no rust, the car is kept on carpet and it only goes out on dry roads

IMG_20200602_192512.jpg

The timing is perfect.

The Zed looks perfect 

........and 34k on the clock is unbelievably good.

Even I'm tempted and I already got a Zed :lol:

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

picked up the Z today and really impressed with it - however after driving a lot of miles back home, probably near 250 - and only 2 miles from home I was sat stationary at some red lights, as they turned green suddenly the car lost its power and I couldn’t use any power to pull away, the engine management light came on, TSC light came on too. 

I managed to crawl over into a side road and turned it off, left it for 5 minutes and turned it back on. The car ran perfect again but the engine management light remained on. Any idea what this could be or just easier to stick it on a port reader? The car only 65k miles and has been serviced yearly/MOT’d.

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...