ACE CAFE JUNE 2021

Payco

All

I have spoken to ACE CAFE today and secured our annual date with them for Sat June 5th 2021. This has been a popular event in previous years so hope to see a good turn out again next year.

Something positive for us all to look forward too.

Keep Safe

Martin

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Names list will go up in April next year for folk to add their details. Good to see so much interest in advance again for this annual get together.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

New garage is all built now, so had the time to spend on the zed again. Looking forward to getting out to a few events and catching up you guys again. 

Edited by DDay
Miss spelt word
  • Like 1

On 28/02/2021 at 13:03, ShortPaul said:

Happy days new garage any pics:snack:

Still need to kit it out, board the ceiling, paint the pit and floor. But those are all finishing bits now :)

20201116_165502.jpg

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Back on topic. i have spoken to Ace today and assuming the countries COVID roadmap goes to plan we can have our meet as planned on Sat 5th June. We are restricted to 40 cars on site this year. It will be a great opportunity to get the z's out and meet up with old friends and meet some new like minded people. As in previous years ACE will NOT let you into this event without your name and details of car so please ensure you add these two important pieces of info when putting your name down. I will publish another update nearer the time.

1) Payco - Datsun 510 SSS. Reg WWU 276J

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

• Stutopia changed the title to ACE CAFE JUNE 2021
  • glrnet locked this topic