Polish / wax for pearl white

Humpy

Hi all,

Me again :)

The previous two zeds i owned were black and quartz before being wrapped. So my polish/wax was aimed towards the darker colour ( poor boys black hole etc )

Any recommendations for polish and wax for the pearl white?

Once again will have a look around and do some research  but value the opinion of the cleaning gods from this forum.

Cheers

Humpertron

Again, what that guy said ^^^ :lol:

Black Hole will work just as well on white cars as black cars, you'll never notice any colour charging, however Black Hole is a glaze rather than a polish.

Actual polishes won't be colour charged as they're not designed to leave anything behind, unlike wax.

There's only a very small handful of waxes that are colour charged (and most of those are Dodo Juice), but even then you're looking at 4+ coats on a flat white car side-by-side to unwaxed for it to be noticeable. On pearl white, I'd suggest you'd never really notice it unless you're absolutely trying to and keep adding layer after layer.

Just use up what you have and then look into upgrading when you need to replenish, to be honest. :thumbs:

• Haha 1