Pulling to the Left After Alignment

JAllen28

Wasn't sure where to put so I do apologise if its in the wrong place. 

A couple of months a go I hit a curb while going sideways (standard) and it knocked the alignment out. I had to wait to get the alignment done for a couple of weeks as I needed the car for work so was driving a bit wonky. 

Got the alignment done and there was definitely an improvement but it is still pulling left. Could this be down to tyre wear or damaged wheels? 

I am about to order some work wheels and new tyres, am I better off driving around with it pulling a bit and then when I get the new wheels and tyres chuck them on and get an alignment and see where its at? 

Any advice is appreciated. 

Just now, Ekona said:

Is it actually pulling, or just following the camber in the road? Try driving on the other side of the road (where safe) and see if it goes away. 

Seems to be pulling on every road I go on but will definitely try that and see. Thanks!

As you were going sideways, there's a very good chance you've damaged a suspension or steering component. Sounds like they've just performed an alignment as that's what you asked them to do. Inspection should have been mentioned & checked beforehand.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr v6 said:

As you were going sideways, there's a very good chance you've damaged a suspension or steering component. Sounds like they've just performed an alignment as that's what you asked them to do. Inspection should have been mentioned & checked beforehand.

I asked him to check to see if anything was bent and he said he couldn't see anything. Just been for a drive and it does pull left and right depending on which side of the road I'm not but seems to pull left a lot easier. 

Doesn’t sound wrong then, more like it’s straight but following the camber on the road. One of those things you may have to live with, my old Zed drove me nuts with that until I figured out what it was!