Expel ultimate self healing treating

cmck13

My supercharged Z got a trip to my good friend in Lincoln regarded to be one of the few high quality detailers. He is used extensively by sports car enthusiast in beautiful cars. Most are now like me getting this brilliant treatment by expel. The best I've seen in my twenty years of driving sports cars and it works. Not bad for a 16 year old Zed a wolf in sheepskin clothing.

Cheers Jeff.

received_1393501820836287.jpeg

received_1240593762949737.jpeg

• Like 4

Thankyou theres alot going down their under the bonnet you name it,  it's there I had the full build suspension brakes clutch everything for the super charger this would be around 6 years ago when I was more active on here. It's my baby and it's full of delight you might find it in the archives so to speak. Fully modified for tracking and detailed for beauty.

1 hour ago, cmck13 said:

Thankyou theres alot going down their under the bonnet you name it,  it's there I had the full build suspension brakes clutch everything for the super charger this would be around 6 years ago when I was more active on here. It's my baby and it's full of delight you might find it in the archives so to speak. Fully modified for tracking and detailed for beauty.

Have you got a build thread?, would love to see it!

Thankyou theres alot going down their undr the bonnet you name it it's there I had the full build suspension brakes clutcheverything forthe super charger this would be around 6 years ago when I was more active on here. It's my baby and its

Theres a  long post from Chris B, dont think hes with us any more could be wrong, called , "precious got a supercharger". There was a group of us from this club having it done due to the availability of Vortech v2 and 3 versions but quite  a lot more required you were talking around  6 to 8 thousand in 2014. It's still here if you can find it sone bits by me. Happy hunting.

Thankyou the secret is to constantly clean your car I carry megs detailing spray to clean off any muck dust etc religiously. It's my second car and never sees rain snow etc etc.  Fair weather only.