Zed could have blown up

HEADPHONES

Yesterday the police approached our receptionist at work.

"Nobody is to leave the building...... there's a bomb been found in the area. Stay inside until further notice"

I looked out the window at my Zed in the car park outside.

Inside a little tear was brewing....."but my Zed's outside:surrender:"

Look what I shared: Wilmslow Road shut off as bomb squad carry out 'controlled explosion' - Manchester Evening News @MIUI| https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/live-updates-wilmslow-road-shut-18389918?utm_source=whatsapp.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=share at

Luckily it was made safe by bomb squad and the officer popped round a couple hours later and said it was safe to leave.

I could have reassured the officer right from the start though

"You see officer, it's all a misunderstanding, a false alarm. Word's spread about me parking my Zed here and everyone knows that the 350z is .......Da BOMB!":teeth:

:p

9 hours ago, LRF4N said:

Can’t wait for lockdown to end I need my curry mile fix...

I ordered 50 quid of spices from spice mountain and a grinder, if lockdown has achieved anything, I can now make myself one excellent curry! Just need to learn the other thousands of dishes now.

• Haha 1

Should`ve known it was never going to be a bomb. No ones`s going to blow up Wilmslow Rd. Even the terrorists want to be able to get their kebabs. Was a regular trip over for us from Stretford on nights to pick up the kebabs. Not found anywhere to get a decent one now since moving over to Lincolnshire.