Newbie Hello

Hi All

Just a quick hello, loved these cars for years , and finally got to a price point sensible enough for me to run one as a second car, so here she is!  

already had a few mods done by the previous owner(S), scorpion cat back, equal length headers, plenum spacer, induction, skirts and wheels (still on the fence with these to be honest!) also got plenty of mods panned, front splitter Nismo spoiler and quite possible a wrap amongst other bits. 

Love to know any thoughts or opinions, got a few technical queries so ill post them over there.

I am sure ill be asking a few questions over my ownership so thanks in advance ! 

IMG_5255.jpg.a0a81bb8f8c570880dee1ef7d3ce2a6e.jpg

IMG_5253.jpg

IMG_5254.jpg

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HEADPHONES said:

Welcome to the OC :wave:

Scorpion exhaust comes with lifetime warranty I think.

Not sure if it's transferable but it's still a reassuring hint to a quality item.

It's on my shortlist come time my original one fails.

How's she sounding?

Thank all for the warm welcome.

good to know that they have that warranty, had a powerflow exhaust on a celica I had for 8 years, lifetime warranty on those and whilst that was fitted by the po and not transferable, it gave me no grief in my ownership, so I hope this ones the same!

car sounds great tbh, nice sound to it whilst not giving you an annoying drone when cruising at motorway speeds.