JAPFEST/TRAX SILVERSTONE 4TH OCT 2020

Im sure many of you are aware that this event has been scheduled later this year to amalgamate the cancelled Japfest from last month and the usual trax event due in October.

https://www.fastcar.co.uk/japfest-silverstone/

At this time I'm reluctant to reinstate the original thread for Japfest as we already have many members that have paid out for tickets/track time and will not receive a refund but a voucher for next year. As things stand the current social distancing guidelines would make an event as large as this impossible to stage so I think it's best we all sit back and wait and see how things develop over the coming weeks.

Hoping you are all keeping safe.

Andy.

• Like 1

On 04/06/2020 at 14:36, Andy_Muxlow said:

Trax is a massive event on its own without adding japfest to it. So as above deffer to next year would be the best route to take, i think would be best.

I've not been to Japfest since around the early 2000's when I had my 200SX so I'm really looking forward to seeing more Jap cars. Agree that Trax is a massive event though and I've enjoyed it over the last few years. 

Now I've got my 370Z I'm looking forward to enjoying the Jap scene again for sure. I will be looking at going to Japfest again on its own now, because I used to really enjoy going years ago. :thumbs:

• Like 1