New Z confirmed by Nissan

Adrian@TORQEN

• 4 weeks later...

Thats why certain enthusiasts are sticking with NA until we have to go electric or alcohol...

I went in a £100,000 911 base Carrera. Lots of swooshing, soft induction sucking and hissing going on. 400+ hp. Looks the business, goes well.

The you got older GTS NA and other naturally aspirated cars that arent as quick but make a great sound at mid range to top end

I guess have to make a choice of power vs near full package when spending average money. All things considered at some point could get it all depending on what you like

Edited by GranTurismoEra

Decent power for average money ...... and a great sound track, I got something that fits that bill sitting in my garage 😂

P.S its even louder now I have had an X-Pipe fitted, but that said, quiet mode is still just that. Happy Days :wave:

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

350Z will end up being the keeper in years to come. Especially if you want to start collecting 😂. I think ill look for a well taken care of HR eventually to keep. 

I want to stay NA as long as possible. Nothing beats the sound of a naturally aspirated engine. 

The comments on the video says it all about staying old school. 

Edited by GranTurismoEra

8 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

I saw my first New Zed today, it was yellow, going round a round about. 

looks a bit better in the flesh 👍

Youd be doing a huge favour if you could pop in the dealership and get us a video maybe even bag a test drive 😎.

Sure tire kicking but still 😆. Would be good to hear your thoughts. 

Edited by GranTurismoEra

5 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Youd be doing a huge favour if you could pop in the dealership and get us a video maybe even bag a test drive 😎.

Sure tire kicking but still 😆. Would be good to hear your thoughts. 

I will keep an eye out at the local dealer, I don't think they will hang about too long in showrooms.

A test drive won't be a problem, more so if I turn up in the 'Stang 😂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

I will keep an eye out at the local dealer, I don't think they will hang about too long in showrooms.

A test drive won't be a problem, more so if I turn up in the 'Stang 😂

Can compare both cars. Which Z did you have in the past? 

• 2 weeks later...