New Z confirmed by Nissan

Adrian@TORQEN

2 minutes ago, Coz@TORQEN said:

We're planning to get one from Japan at some point, not confirmed yet though. 

Hopefully the first in Europe/UK. 

So getting a 370z again is becoming a tempting option for me. Excited to see what you guys do! 

Theres a guy currently living in Japan says he,ll bring it back when he moves. Cant remember his name though. The Proto Z is still 11 million Yen. When they finally get released theyll be around 7 to 8 million i reckon after the hype. Which is high for a Z34.2.

Nissan had a stop production because of recalls on the manual. So thats probably delayed things a bit. 

Lol Like ive said many times this car is not worth a penny over 45k as its not a new car underneath. Judging by the prices on the proto right now (£60k). Any cars this year will be 9 million plus i reckon. Couple Protos are available now at £60k plus with delivery miles. 

Edited by GranTurismoEra

47 minutes ago, GranTurismoEra said:

You considered GTR? 

It's literally this decision. Either supercharge a 370z or get a GTR. Prices on GTR has creeped up a little and there's always a bargain to be had on 370z. 

Only makes sense to try something new but let's see if I can find a fair deal on a GTR. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Umster said:

It's literally this decision. Either supercharge a 370z or get a GTR. Prices on GTR has creeped up a little and there's always a bargain to be had on 370z. 

Only makes sense to try something new but let's see if I can find a fair deal on a GTR. 

Yeah will see how things go. While the R8 club is tempting. 14 year wait for me can be over. New penny jar on the way. Lets see how much coin is amassed ha. Depends cuz the 12 is not massively more expensive than 09. Id want a stock AF one with few owners. Id prefer a 12 to 15 ideally. 

There was a supercharged Nismo for 30k for sale for a while. Im sure another will pop up eventually 

I suppose you could Supercharge one for 10k but you may only get half back. 

Yeah we will see. Then you got other cars like the new M240i, c63 and TTRS even GTR which are around similar price. 

Protos available right now for last few weeks. £59k

https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/php/search/summary.php

Split grill only available in Japan. For now

https://jalopnik.com/dont-like-the-nissan-zs-face-youll-be-able-to-change-i-1850011955

Edited by GranTurismoEra

6 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Maybe one day someone will post something that hasn’t been utterly butchered, so me and my #grumpyfamcrew have something to be positive about ;) 

Surely it was butchered from day 1 according to you. I doubt a widebody kit changed anything. Guy thinks hes cool being an antagonist...Take the L, youre still reeling those rumours turned out to be true. I sense some angst after another member schooled you. So bad youre crew were crying weeks later. Thought you got over that Michelin Man 🤣😂🤣🤣

• Like 2

Specification | 2023 Nissan Z 

Engine: 2,997cc, V6 twin-turbo
Transmission: 6-speed manual, rear-wheel drive
Power (hp): 400@6,400rpm
Torque (lb ft): 350@1,600-5,200rpm
0-62mph: TBC
Top speed: TBC
Weight: TBC
MPG: 20mpg (EPA, anticipated) 
CO2: TBC

1.jpeg.398caae7233ce4b795a9a7f6c8a9c37a.jpeg