New Z confirmed by Nissan

Adrian@TORQEN

Shame the Supra has tight cabin space for anyone over 6 feet. The Supra is what you get if a new platform was built. I guess Nissan are saving that for a hybrid petrol standard Z or EV 4 seater 2 door roadster. If thats going to be a thing for the future under Z branding.

Either way the weight has already gone to way too heavy. 

• 4 weeks later...

Saw that video. I think he is dead on the money 

Aesthetically the yellow with black/gun metal wheels work well. Shame the bronze isnt offered nor a silver rim - would go with the Black and Blue exterior colours. 

I've gone full circle and I think its go yellow (w/ black interior) or go home with this new Z esp as it will be mid £50s by the time you import one. 

Thinking of blue or white might as well as get an F type. The average person wouldn't tell the difference. I've shown the Yellow to non Z ppl and they say it has a bit of Ferrari to it 🤪

Loads of options here. F type V8 for example or Mustang. Quite popular where I am. 

Im not sure this yellow does it justice. Its pale pearl yellow not sharp enough. Also hides the shape of the car a little bit. The 370 was bold enough to have bright colours. This car lacks the curves i think darker colours work better. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/07/2022 at 22:22, GranTurismoEra said:

Loads of options here. F type V8 for example or Mustang. Quite popular where I am. 

Im not sure this yellow does it justice. Its pale pearl yellow not sharp enough. Also hides the shape of the car a little bit. The 370 was bold enough to have bright colours. This car lacks the curves i think darker colours work better. 

I feel you on that to a degree. Just if I  were to get one then it would involve mostly London driving and from experience/observation brighter colours get you noticed more and so other road users (mopeds, cyclists, lorries, vans, taxis) have more time to anticipate you coming or even when you're parked up

TTRS in Kalaymi green though has the sound track that the new Z doesnt 

Interesting to see what the next Mustang looks like - recent spy shots don't give you a sense of what it will look like

Next Corvette Z06 in RHD wont have the central quad exhausts unfortunately in Europe due to Euro sound/pollution regulations. Massive shame even though it will be out of budget for me 

Corvette Z06 Models Outside US Won't Have Center-Exit Exhaust (motor1.com)

People are expecting a Nismo version but a Special edition for people who missed out on Proto Spec would probably do well and cost less for the buyer than a 60k Nismo

Some US people may be upset if there is no Nismo. Unless the Nismo is going to have a significant power boost and aero to match the upcoming GRMN Supra, with the M3 Engine they shouldn't bother. Talking 75hp boost at least, some weight loss and improved aero.

Any Nismo version will probably be heavier than the standard car. 

loooool.... what the f***.....

😂😂....Keep your God damn Z.....NewNissanZ must be having a go at Nissan USA as they have reps on that site including the product manager. What a joke. Delays plus markups will surely **** the buyers off.

They definitely wont be holding back expletives towards Nissan. Upside is people are ordering out of state so they can always boycott these dealers. Dealers are getting initial cars based on 370Z sales in past. Then after it will probably be judged on early sales. 

• Haha 1

The dealer owner blamed the internet manager for the 50k markup mishap. Sure..on the brighter side...

2023 Nissan Z Dyno tested at Z Car Garage. Back in June we spent a week with the new Z at our shop. In addition to driving the Z on our favorite back roads we also dyno tested it, in stock form with 91 octane it made 379hp/375tq at the wheels. With a splash of 100 octane we saw gains of almost 10hp at the wheels. Super excited to tune the new Z and unlock more power.
We could not resist test fitting wheels so for fun we mounted a set of Volk TE37 Ultra Track Edition 2 and WORK Emotion CR2P from our generous clients. The Z was placed on scales, coming in at ~3455lbs.
See the dyno run and more photos on zcarblog.com

Screenshot_20220814_104336.jpg

Screenshot_20220814_104318.jpg

Screenshot_20220814_104350.jpg

Screenshot_20220814_104407.jpg

Screenshot_20220814_104432.jpg

Screenshot_20220814_104450.jpg

• Like 1

Just got back from 2.5 weeks in North America and couldn’t find one Nissan dealer who had successfully got hold of the new zed. Massive production issues and very hard to find a main dealer who can get hold of one. I did see the new corvette which looked very Ferrari like and tasty. A couple of cars I did see although not that exciting. 

6FD2F511-96DC-4200-B097-448EC3762A5B.jpeg

C1D83C8D-14F6-4169-8357-323D116BCFA9.jpeg

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1