New Z confirmed by Nissan

Adrian@TORQEN

Light blue will probably be an option as a special edition. Further down the line say 2023 Bright colours are better suited to the 370. I think dark colours better suit this car. The only bright colour that could work is either a light blue, white or nardo grey or red. Thats just me though. 

Silver gives it a machine type look. Advantage of Silver is it always looks clean if well kept.

Edited by GranTurismoEra

On 15/11/2021 at 20:12, GranTurismoEra said:

Light blue will probably be an option as a special edition. Further down the line say 2023 Bright colours are better suited to the 370. I think dark colours better suit this car. The only bright colour that could work is either a light blue, white or nardo grey or red. Thats just me though. 

Silver gives it a machine type look. Advantage of Silver is it always looks clean if well kept.

Already crashed.... 🤥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdC9gpITuww

1 Careful owner. Still about $40,000. 4:40 the auto definitely launches hard. Quickshifts. Might have to research that once its out. Love manual but my left foot needs a break. Hope JATCO improved on Mercedes version and adapted it for this car. Seeing rumors of 4.1 seconds which is not bad for rear wheel drive with 400hp. 

Edited by GranTurismoEra

2008 launch warranty issues dont think so. The auto has launch control feature not sure on the manual. Im not sure how it compares to DCT. Its similar to the one used in the C200 coupe but adapted for this car. Gear ratios and features are in the features thread. The manual will come with a Carbon Prop shaft.

its around half a second quicker to 60 than previous auto and manual 370Z. I see the Z being able to launch again without any issues due to the rear grip and managed launch control. 

For the price of £28800 to £35000 excluding shipping its not bad considering competition. They just need to include an LSD on the sport spec. They also left out a lot of the unecessary safety tech from the Sport trim which is good. 

• 2 weeks later...

These real life shots are what we really need tbh

Can see why some people won't like the front end. Easier to disguise by getting a darker colour with Blue being the sweet spot. 

Would def like to see this side by side with an F type to compare size/proportions to give it something to compare it against that we see on UK roads regularly 

On 06/12/2021 at 22:50, ShortPaul said:

Really not keen on the look of it, much prefer my V2 all day long

I feel the same Paul. It doesn't do a lot for me currently, maybe my opinion will change when I see one for real.

If I were to buy another similar two door after the Z, which I'm unlikely to do, right now it would be the BMW, sorry, Toyota Supra.

Are they hinting at a 370 mk 1 Nismo style bumper for the Street Nismo version? 

I think R36 concept may be imminent but release wouldn't be till 2025/26 at the very least. R35 I reckon has 18 more months. 

They have to go Petrol Hybrid to be able to sell in Europe and Australia. Or develop a cleaner engine. I dont think it will have the same parts bin production as Z. Looking at 4 times the cost of Z investment. Just wonder if the sales will justify the investment. What will the pricing be? £100,000?!

Edited by GranTurismoEra