Ho Lee Sheet

coldel

I heard of a guy up here who was doing 140. Tried taking a photo of the speedo and wrote his car off, lucky to be alive

Saw that video on IG the other day. Seen loads of similar driving/drifting on public roads with running traffic and I was thinking it’s only a matter of time before we see that trend here 

• 3 weeks later...

I was in a Jeep SRT Owners Club until they all started posting sh1t like this on there once the lockdown started. I gave them a colourful piece of my mind and left. Surprised that the kind of person that gets one of those has a mental age of 12 but you live and learn. Super glad this place is different.

Am not sure which part is more stupid ... a) actually DOING it or b) posting it on social media and thereby being caught!

Had a bit of a death grip on his steering wheel too! That wouldn't cause any issues in the event of having to actually correct any significant movement of the car would it... HAH!!!

Probably old news now but this offence was on the stretch of the M23 just north of Crawley and before Gatwick. Those of us who live in Sussex know the stretch well, its the stretch that passes over the railway line and alongside Tilgate golf club.

Edited by Payco