Newbie here - 350z HR

On 21/05/2020 at 17:58, AndyG350z said:

Hi all,

Newbie here - recently bought myself a Nissan 350z HR - had it around 2 months and loving it so far! 

I used the buyers guide and forum to find out what to look out for and it was really helpful :)

Ended up buying from Evo Motors if anyone is familiar with Mark - great service! 
Some pics below - its all pretty stock at the moment and will be largely keeping it that way. 

One purchase i have made is - Bilstein b12 pro kit which i hope will give it a bit better handling and improve damping. 

I also want to have the wheels set more flush with the body. Therefore i had a question regarding spacers.

Iv'e seen alot of people running these on the forums (largely 20m all round). With the new suspension is this sacrilege to then run spacers?

I think longer term ill be looking at some new wheels with ET15 offset as i know this is the better way to go - but obviously costs alot more than chucking some 15mm/20mm spacers on with the standard Rays. 

Be interested to hear your thoughts for those who do use spacers - do you notice and negatives running these and do you think its a worthwhile stop gap until i invest in some new alloys? 

Cheers, Andy 

1s Nissan 350Z HR Grey Black RAYS   65k YC58 XGF.jpg

3s.jpg

4s.jpg

Hello and welcome. That’s a wicked clean Z! I saw a picture on this group with a 350 with 370 wheels on it and thought that looked mint! Fills out the arches nicely too!