Headliight defog before and after pics

EcoFriendlyAL

Got a 3M restoration kit off Ebay for £20, only used a fraction of the pads and paste. Didn't go at it too hard as worried I'de do some damge. So I'm 99% hapy with result and tried to apply the clear UV film. Total mess, blower went mental, melted film and went kaput. But it was an old blower been in cupboard for 10 plus years. Looking for someone close to walsall who can do it for me?

IMG_20200407_140410[1].jpg

IMG_20200407_140418[1].jpg

IMG_20200509_133101[1].jpg

IMG_20200509_133109[1].jpg

• Like 2

Headlights look good.

I used the meguires kit on mine. It came with a UV protectant spray which you put on after sanding with the pads provided.

6 months or so later there still just as clear. Might be worth a shot instead of taking to a garage

55 minutes ago, AntelopeSam said:

Headlights look good.

I used the meguires kit on mine. It came with a UV protectant spray which you put on after sanding with the pads provided.

6 months or so later there still just as clear. Might be worth a shot instead of taking to a garage

I was hoping someone could visit my home who knows how to do it. Not usual mechanic work really. Yes a spray might be a good option. I'll look into it, thanks