Nismo Carbon B pillar

Mike k-g

On 08/05/2020 at 09:59, Silverthorn said:

@Mike k-g Evo-R are the only I can think of that will come within that budget.

http://www.evo-r.com/store/product/370z-carbon-fiber-b-pillars

Evo R dont  dont do the Nismo ones with Nismo

emblem on them..found some in Japan but costly.

On 08/05/2020 at 09:59, Silverthorn said:

I'm having my B-pillar trims carbon skinned, it will cost less than the Nismo stick on covers and should look better. I'll post up pictures once I have had them done, but I am sending them off tomorrow so won't be too long. 

12 hours ago, W8BGS said:

I'm having my B-pillar trims carbon skinned, it will cost less than the Nismo stick on covers and should look better. I'll post up pictures once I have had them done, but I am sending them off tomorrow so won't be too long. 

Where are you getting this done? How much is it costing if you don’t mind me asking? Will be curious to see what this looks like when done, I’m considering getting this done on my 350

I'll post up once it is done. I don't really want to say anything until it's done. 

What I will say is he is taking about making full replacements, not just covers or skin of OEM part. He needs covers though to make a mold and in return would offer a discounted full carbon replacement. For me the skinning is the max I would pay for that part. 

On 10/05/2020 at 16:20, SHEZZA said:

have you tried nengun ? Not sure how much they’d be after shipping and if you was unlucky and had to pay import duty. I’ve had quite a bit of stuff from these guys and have always had good service. 

https://www.nengun.com/nismo/carbon-pillar-garnish

Just bought some from Japan cost me £244 plus DHL import Tax £65.03.

nearly died when DHL told me what i have to pay.

Mike K-g