Best SCAMS

ATTAK Z

One I received today ... why don't these people even try to use good grammar, punctuation and spelling ?

Dear : Friend

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I hope This mail meets you in a perfect condition, You may not understand why This mail came to you, But if you do not remember me, you might have Receive an email from me in the past regarding a Investment Business proposal which we never concluded. I am using this opportunity to inform you that this Investment business has been concluded with another person who financed it to a logical conclusion. I thank you for your great effort to our unfinished Transfer of fund into your account due to one reason or the other.

But I want to inform you that I have successfully transferred the fund out of bank to my new partner's bank account in Australia that Was capable of Assisting me in this great venture. Due to your effort, Sincerity,courage and trust worthiness You showed during the course of the transaction I want to compensate you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $6,500,000.00. I have left an ATM MASTER CARD for you worth about $6,500,000.00. Cash-able anywhere in the world. My dear friend I will advice you to Contact Mr. David Moses, for the collection of this ATM MASTER CARD, He is the Managing Director of United Bank For Africa I have Instructed him to release the ATM MASTER CARD to you as soon as you contacted him regarding this issue.

At the moment, I 'm very busy here because of the investment projects Which myself and the new partner are having at hand. Please I will like You to accept this token with good faith as this is from the bottom of my Heart and also comply with Mr. David Moses, so that he will Send the ATM MASTER CARD to you without any delay.

Contact Tel: +234837288133
E-Mail: mrdavidmoses02@gmail.com

Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone Number/your address where you want him to send the ATM MASTER CARD to you. Thanks and God bless you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Mr. Thompson Bruce

• Like 2

I had 1 the other day saying the sender had explicit material from my laptop webcam. I found this hilarious as I only have a work laptop and it is so highly encrypted it could never happen. I did think about replying and playing along but thought na just delete it. :lol:

25 minutes ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

I had 1 the other day saying the sender had explicit material from my laptop webcam. I found this hilarious as I only have a work laptop and it is so highly encrypted it could never happen. I did think about replying and playing along but thought na just delete it. :lol:

Yeah, I've seen the footage - nothin' special ! ;)

• Haha 3

But the trustworthy man has left you a mastercard with about 6.5 million dollars on. 
you know “about” could be more Like 7 million or could be less like 0 dollar. Its a chance you take with good faith from the bottom of his heart. 

7 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Costa coffee scam do you all know a large coffee fits in the medium cup less froth but more coffee:teeth:

Only because they don't fill any of their cups to the brim to prevent it spilling out the side and scalding your hand. If you get a medium and a large next to each other and poured them into identical containers, then you would notice a difference.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

About 50 people know my old password and have seen me pleasuring myself on webcam.... They all want $250 worth of bitcoin also. Poor sods having to watch that!! 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

why don't these people even try to use good grammar, punctuation and spelling ?

Basically to get rid of intelligent people who realise it's a scam :lol:

I mean, in this case, it's pretty bloody obvious, but some of the ones pretending to be banks are a bit more convincing, and if you don't pick up on the bad grammar etc. you're more likely to follow through and give them money.

5 hours ago, The Bounty Bar Kid said:

Only because they don't fill any of their cups to the brim to prevent it spilling out the side and scalding your hand. If you get a medium and a large next to each other and poured them into identical containers, then you would notice a difference.

Well there coffee is never hot enough to burn you anyway 

Yeah had an HSBC text which was the same text you would normally get from a bank, link on it which looks legit, etc. If I actually had an HSBC account I might easily have clicked it! A friend of mine posted on FB showing a scam, where someone had tried something on, clearly though they were amateurs as they sent it from their actual email address which had a picture of them on the account, so my friend forwarded it to various officials to deal with it. 

• Like 1

I got scammed at a set of traffic lights once. 3 topless woman approached my car. One washed the windscreen, the other two opened the drivers door, one had sex with me whilst the other stole my wallet. They all ran off.

That was on a Saturday. I got scammed by the same 3 girls Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday the following week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Payco said:

I got scammed at a set of traffic lights once. 3 topless woman approached my car. One washed the windscreen, the other two opened the drivers door, one had sex with me whilst the other stole my wallet. They all ran off.

That was on a Saturday. I got scammed by the same 3 girls Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday and Friday the following week.

I once found this amazing car wash, where the girls were doing it for charity. Unfortunately this happened...

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

They never refer to you by your real name only by your email address or use phrases like my dear friend, dear client etc.

I was scammed once when was selling my car. I advertised it on pistonheads and an hour later I got email saying that there is a problem with my advert. I used the link to the website they sent and once I put my details the browser went blank thats when I realised that somethings wrong. Checked the email header and it wasn't geniue pistonheads. I quickly changed my password.

On this webiste  https://haveibeenpwned.com  you can check if your details have been compromised.

My was stolen from myfitnesspal few years ago and that time I was mostly using the same password everywhere but since then I always use different for each account.

Edited by sk08rad
  • Like 1

Take a tip from me.. Set all your passwords to the word "Incorrect". This way if you ever forget what it is when you type it in wrong it will pop up with the words "Your password is "Incorrect". Bingo you can log straight back in without a reset.:teeth::teeth::teeth::band:

• Haha 4

• 4 months later...

Yep I had that. Pressed 1 and they sent me £10,000 straight into the bank account I have linked to my Amazon account. Unlucky Shezza, hope they call back and you get a second chance.:teeth:

• Haha 3