Nismo Rays alloys - how much?

Buckley

Morning all,

I am after some different alloy wheels for my 370z as the ones i have are the 18" 'flower-like' ones from a non-GT.

Noticed a set of Nismo Rays from a 2018 370z Nismo with x4 MPS4 tyres, all alloys in very good condition and tyres very nearly new - what would the going rate be for these do you think?  I know it is dependent on what somebody would pay for them but just gauging your expert opinions :)

I am guessing with them being a 2018 Nismo they are the V2 set?  I like both the V1 and V2 Nismo alloys to be fair and would be a nice upgrade to what i currently have!

Also does anyone have a picture of the V2 Nismo alloys on a standard 370z?  Ive trawled Google Images but they all show them on a Nismo (obviously!)

Cheers :thumbs:

I payed 1100 no tyres  which suited me as I had recently fitted mps4s to my stock wheels 

I think sold my stock wheels for 625 no tyres 

So it cost me a touch over a 100 a corner to change and im over the moon with the look nice oem plus look and the fill the arches a bit more without spacers.

If the tyres on the wheels are What you want and are nearly new I'd say up to 1700/800 is fair but I have  seen sets going for closer to to 1400 with used tyres on 

Hope that helps :thumbs:

20200419_113152.png