Do you still have one

ShortPaul

Had two. 350Z De which I modded and then a 370Z Nismo Mk 2. Now restoring a Datsun 510 SSS coupe which I am absolutely loving. Have fallen in love with classic motoring and enjoying owning a car that goes up in value rather than down. Loved both my z's but no regrets on selling my Nismo.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Payco said:

Had two. 350Z De which I modded and then a 370Z Nismo Mk 2. Now restoring a Datsun 510 SSS coupe which I am absolutely loving. Have fallen in love with classic motoring and enjoying owning a car that goes up in value rather than down. Loved both my z's but no regrets on selling my Nismo.

Have yet to lose money in terms of purchase price vs sale price on any of the VX220, R33 and Celica. Actually sold the Zed for £2k more than I paid although I had spent about £5k on it :lol: But yes there is something great about older cars and the rarity factor. 

Had my Zed a total of 18 months, it was my entry point into the performance car area and must admit as much as I loved it, I am so glad I sold up and have tried other types of cars.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Took delivery of my zed 15 years ago.

Still love it to bits

Sunset orange Nismo Aero kitted 350z

People said I was mad spending £30k on a new Nissan.

"You'll lose so much on a new car!!!!" they all said.

Even if I've lost £25k over 15 years it's worth every penny

Edited by HEADPHONES
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1