New summer toy. What have you all got?

Davectr

1 hour ago, andy james said:

Not been out on this toy for a while. Im thinking it would be frowned upon to go and purchase essential goods tomorrow on a Vmax so will just start her up in the driveway. 

A1168B1D-434E-4109-A5FA-ADC4A0E1F954.jpeg

Just tie a couple of 9-pack toilet rolls together and sling them over the back like panniers and you should get away with it. Essential items ..

• Like 1

Had to go into the office today to pick something up. Couldn't resist taking the bike.

Even with a stubby can and no baffles I still got less judgemental looks than driving a sunset Zed around! 

15 minutes ago, ATTAK Z said:

Some lovely bikes on here - wish I could ride one !

It's never too late to get one! 

16 hours ago, andy james said:

Not been out on this toy for a while. Im thinking it would be frowned upon to go and purchase essential goods tomorrow on a Vmax so will just start her up in the driveway. 

A1168B1D-434E-4109-A5FA-ADC4A0E1F954.jpeg

I wont tell any body as long as it is a essential trip

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Finally scratched the itch and got my bike license in June last year. Kept it Japanese and treated myself to a Honda CBR650F. Should keep me amused for another year or two till I’ve got a bit more experience and no claims under my belt and hope to trade up to a Fireblade :evil: 

4C7E955F-953D-4265-B7BF-A47148AE03EB.jpeg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, coldel said:

That must be immense! I feel pretty exposed in my car, let alone something like that!

It’s certainly a different experience to driving a ‘normal’ car, your so close to the road with no side panels. 

10 minutes ago, Humpy said:

Where was this hiding when I came up Dave?

Also where is the other summer toy ;)

In the garage extension (behind the garage), sorry I should’ve shown you it while you were here.

Picking it up today , to say I’m excited is an understatement! Will post some pics once I get it home

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Davectr said:

In the garage extension (behind the garage), sorry I should’ve shown you it while you were here.

Picking it up today , to say I’m excited is an understatement! Will post some pics once I get it home

What a great day otherwise to pick the beast up. Unless of course it's raining oop North :D

I am excited for you :)