OEM Rear Eccentric Bolts ASAP!

Shunter8

Hi all,

In the process of fitting my HSD coilovers and have snapped a rear eccentric bolt, ironically whilst torquing it back up! 

Cant seem to find anywhere online to buy OEM ones, only SPC ones which offer extra adjustment but I begrudge paying £30+ for 2 bolts and having to widen the holes when at the height I’m going to won’t need that level of adjustment anyway. 

Anyone got any suggestions or any going spare I can buy ASAP please? 

Well after ploughing on with the front HSDs and finding a number of bits on the car that could do with attention, mainly on the rear I decided to bite the bullet and order the SPCs seeing as they were the same price as going OEM. At least then I've got the option of utilising the extra range of adjustment if I ever need it later on as turns out the "Rear Dualtechs at max height are OEM height" is rubbish.

As I've installed them true to the guidance and they sit 36mm lower than OEM when set at max height.

I was hoping to only drop 20mm (Due to living in a village with speed humps) so might well need the extra adjustment to get the alignment right once we can all venture back out again.