Zed related YouTube

davey_83

Most of the 350Z content I find are riced out american kids trying to drift or fully stripped and hanging in general. Makes me sad that US don't appreciate them. i kinda make videos, but I'm in two minds as my 350Z videos are really struggling on views compared to my previous car (MK6 fiesta ST)

If anyone is interested heres my channel, all HD and decent mic set up =D

https://www.youtube.com/user/deathtoucher

• Like 1

On 06/04/2020 at 12:46, Face_Eator said:

Most of the 350Z content I find are riced out american kids trying to drift or fully stripped and hanging in general. Makes me sad that US don't appreciate them. i kinda make videos, but I'm in two minds as my 350Z videos are really struggling on views compared to my previous car (MK6 fiesta ST)

If anyone is interested heres my channel, all HD and decent mic set up =D

https://www.youtube.com/user/deathtoucher

Americans tend to kill it with views and subs. Seems like their content good or bad are more relatable to other Americans. Not sure how many would be interested in abroad content......

Those US "kids" seem to be the main people keeping said ZED dreams alive....

Majority of the projects I see on youtube are teens and young guys and girls spending all their money modifying, racing, drifting, and all sorts. Better than nothing I guess....

I thank them for keeping this car relevant along with Z1 and all the SEMA heads despite it being long in the tooth.

Ofcourse any local and interesting channels are an added bonus

Actually BrosFourrSpeed channel was the main reason for me getting the Nismo 370Z back 2017 along with AAMs and again in November. He since sold it and got the Supra and GTR. 

• Like 2

BrosFourrSpeed and DannyZ are the only 2 Americans I've subbed to but yeah it'd amazing to see how many comments and likes people like GoldenDrive etc get. 

Z scene in the US is very different and so much bigger. Anytime I've been out in the States I've seen plenty of Zs. 

• Like 2

Don’t forget TJ Hunt - has a 2JZ 350z and has just bought a 370Z. 

throttl have a Liberty Walk 350Z which is being Tesla swapped 

Adam LZ has a twin turbo 370Z

chris drifts is epic fabrication and has both 350 & 370. 

Evan Shanks has/had an LS swapped 350

Dustin Williams is building an epic 280Z

• Like 1