New brake components, car now pulling?

checkle91

Hi all,

Replaced NSF Brembo caliper two weeks ago due to snapped caliper bolt in old unit trying to remove.

I fitted new grooved black diamond discs and pads front and rear at the same time as fitting the replacement caliper.

Bled whole system in correct sequence twice and brakes are now strong and pedal feel normal two weeks on. But here is the issue...

... The car brakes and stops perfectly straight a few times in succession when the brakes are cold but after some hard braking when the discs are hot, light braking is OK still but when I stamp on the pedal, the car wants to pull to the right and the steering wheel is off to the left to keep the car in a straight line. I can also lock the OSF wheel when I brake very hard and instead of the ABS kicking in the one tyre just squeels.

I am at a loss here as there is no air in the system and the issue only shows when brakes are hot?

The coating on all the new discs has cleared evenly so I can see all 4 calipers are working against the discs.

I have now sorted this. I Removed all brake pads today and shaved some material from the edges of the pads where they run on the sliders. Although I did this when I first fitted the pads, I don't think I took enough off as the fronts still felt a tad tight. 

A full bleed all round again just to be sure the system is air free and the brakes are on point now. The car stops hard, fast and perfectly straight without locking any wheels !