I panic bought a 350z!

Hello all,

It's been a while since I posted on a petrol head forum as I've been driving around a relatively sensible BMW for the last 3 years. Now I'm back in the game and it feels bloody great! I'd been toying with the idea of buying a 350z for a few years but always managed to find an excuse not to. Since all this negativity is going around lately it inspired me to get my dream car! I've had it a couple of weeks now and I've been meaning to get around to this post but better late than never. Anyway, I'll cut the crap and get to brass tax... It's a grey 2007 with 107,000 on the clock. No mods except scorpion half system (sounds silky but naughty) It has exceeded my expectations so far. It really does feel like a properly well put together sports car and it's nice to have the grin back! Cheers all and Take care..

DSC_0481.JPG

DSC_0482.JPG

DSC_0495~3.JPG

DSC_0496~2.JPG

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Looking clean, congrats! 

Check if the oil gallery gasket has been done on it, if you have the receipts / history.

Interesting. Oil pressure seems normal, but don't know how reliable the gauge is!