I don't care, I love my Berks (I do care really)

hicksi

Hey Team! 

Hope you are all OK and your families are hanging in there too, what a bloody palava... 

Anywho, back to the 350.

So, Tarmac very kindly sent some Berk HFCs down, had the joy of fitting these on me tod on the drive with axle stands on a 70k 350. Great fun lol. 

H Dev also sent down their plenum kit which I fit yesterday. 

I've run the car with just HFCs and all together with the spacer, get the same P codes, it feels like with the spacer on it takes a little longer to come on. 

So a little help, I know all these codes are basically post cat related, however I can't find info which tells me what 'bank' refers to which cat, i.e. Driver or passenger side. 

The same code always comes up:

P0037 which bloody cat is this lol, I'm guessing it's the passenger side? 

On one drive I did get a cocktail of codes:

P0037

P0159

P1167

But now I'm just getting the 0037...

Its weird how both sides are symmetrical, so I would assume I'd get a code of each post cat 02 sensor, so maybe one of the sensors is actually dodge? But then they were working fine on the OEM ones. 

I've done my reading, I've spoken to H Dev and REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go get the UPREV map, but Boris closed my favourite garage. Bastard. 

I did think about the steel wool trick, but the berks have anti fowlers built in, and don't really fancy a bodge on my car. 

Anywho, kind of a catch up, slash some questions in there. Hope your all good, looking forward to hearing you all say I shouldn't have ****ed with it in the first place 

Cheers buddy, looking forward to the uprev to take advantage of these small mods. Some may say even tasteful lol. 

Wish I could just turn off the post cat sensors for now myself until the remap. 

I am getting bloody good at the pedal dance now though!