Injector Replacement/upgrade for DE Engine

Garyt350z

I have spent the last couple of days researching Injectors and sharpening up my knowledge of size/use/Pros/Cons, however, i am at the stage now where i need gentle direction to my dilemma.

I also see an issue with the Zed, a reason to dive deeper into the unknown (for me anyway) and see it as a self teaching experience.

I have a slight knock/tick sound intermittently at idle and know its either one or a combination of Plugs/Coil pack/MAF/throttle body/Injectors.

As i have never replaced any of the above (except spark plugs) since purchasing 6 years ago, i think it will be the right time to do a full sweep.

So the questions i have are;

1) Is there any point in buying second hand OEM injectors?

2) Are reconditioned OEM injectors better than unbranded new?

3) Likewsie to the above question, are unbranded MAFs and Coil packs reliable? If i'm going to spend OEM money, i would rather go the extra pound and buy performance branded parts.

4) IF OEM injectors are 270-280cc @ 3bar (And DE idles at 3.5bar [~320cc] - What size of injectors do i go for if i opt for as an equal or better option?  320-350cc??  is 440cc over kill - I would prefer not having to upgrade the fuel pump

5) If larger Injectors and Pump was decided, would i be able to pull gains out of these with a larger throttle body...or is all this leading to ECU problems.

Current Upgrades include;

Takeda Hard pipe intake

Plenum Spacer

Berks Hi-Flow Cats

Invidia True dual Cat back exhaust

So in summary, i want to fix the knocky idle and if i can compliment the above mods with some more mods in the process, i would do it, but not at the detriment to the engine. (Bore washing)

Any advice or opinons welcomed :) 

Just fix the "knocking" "ticking" and forget about all the other stuff that you have mentioned.

Usually the ticking will be a fuel damper, but not unheard of for an injector to tick.

Preowned good fuel dampers and OEM stock injectors are in stock at the minute if required.