370z alloy wheel sizes?

Buckley

Sorry to start another thread, but thought it easiest and quickest (tell me if im wrong)

Took ownership of a 65 plate 370z last Sunday and the alloy wheels are 18" - is this normal?  did they make them smaller for the newer version as i always thought they were 19"?

I don't know the correct tyre sizes yet until i get home from work but they are definitely 18" - readin other posts about the original Rays alloys for sale on here show they are 19" so im confused!?!?!

Mine are like a flower (similar to Alfa's style) rather than the older Z's spoke style

Ill try and get some photos if the weather isnt back when i get home about 7pm but not sure if i am missing something or being stoopid! 

3 hours ago, Buckley said:

Sorry to start another thread, but thought it easiest and quickest (tell me if im wrong)

Took ownership of a 65 plate 370z last Sunday and the alloy wheels are 18" - is this normal?  did they make them smaller for the newer version as i always thought they were 19"?

I don't know the correct tyre sizes yet until i get home from work but they are definitely 18" - readin other posts about the original Rays alloys for sale on here show they are 19" so im confused!?!?!

Mine are like a flower (similar to Alfa's style) rather than the older Z's spoke style

Ill try and get some photos if the weather isnt back when i get home about 7pm but not sure if i am missing something or being stoopid! 

Your car is the base model (non GT) and the wheels are correct for that model.