Are MPS4s Runflats or is that a different range

GranTurismoEra

Looking to replace the current MPSS with MPS4s. I couldnt see any deals on Black Circle. Ill keep looking. I was just wondering if they are run flats or are there different ranges that offer Runflats. Id prefer non runflats as I heard runflats give a stiffer ride. Price wise not much difference. Id consider both runflats and non runflats. 

What price should I be looking for a pair. Last I checked in December they were around £360 a pair. Right now I can see £480

MPS4S is not a run flat tyre.  Michelin very often have a "discount for buying 2 and a bigger discount for buying 4" offers on, which ive used a few times this last year from the usual comparion sites - black circles, mytyres etc.. So it may be a case of keeping an eye out and waiting for the offer to re-appear.

Please note that the  nomenclature can be confusing. The MPS4 is a different tyre to the MPS4S. Your original question asks about MPS4s which, strictly, is the plural of MPS4. Do you mean MPS4 or MPS4S ? That could explain the difference in cost you noted.

14 minutes ago, ATTAK Z said:

Please note that the  nomenclature can be confusing. The MPS4 is a different tyre to the MPS4S. Your original question asks about MPS4s which, strictly, is the plural of MPS4. Do you mean MPS4 or MPS4S ? That could explain the difference in cost you noted.

MPS4S premium 285/19/35 103 Y