best way to sell my Z

andybp

So the question is do I sell my Z as is as a project car air ride suspension,Jenvey ITB's and Link ECU

or return the engine and ecu to factory-ish and sell the ITB's and Link ECU separately ?

I could even remove the air suspension and fit the standard springs what do you think ?

:)

If you don't mind putting the effort in then personally I'd put the car completely back to stock, especially if you've still got all the bits. 

The zed already has a narrow market, if you sell it as a project you're limiting that down even more. 

Edited by Jack94

5 hours ago, Jack94 said:

If you don't mind putting the effort in then personally I'd put the car completely back to stock, especially if you've still got all the bits. 

The zed already has a narrow market, if you sell it as a project you're limiting that down even more. 

you're probably right but i think i'll advertise as is and see what response i get for now

i'm in no mad rush

35 minutes ago, andybp said:

you're probably right but i think i'll advertise as is and see what response i get for now

i'm in no mad rush

There's almost certainly someone interested in it, in current state depending on the rest of the car too!

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, cs2000 said:

Haha that's a shame, I would be interested if you found the time of course! Wouldn't need your coilovers however as I have the BC BR's already, just the lines and everything else that goes with it.

I'll see how the virus goes as i can't sell the Z until it's over so what else am i going to do ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So the age old problem what's it worth

This is how it will be sold

IMG_20200420_132919.jpg.772ea3c39cf09c3117377362ead7a827.jpg

IMG_20200420_132859.jpg.c5e25691fe6b3618e7fb125a62700c50.jpg

IMG_20200420_132741.jpg.2a13e9cb2afe5b7d1f907a3bbbe12527.jpg

IMG_20200419_135530.jpg.2302e2485c1b4b2caa63dfb4c3dba1ab.jpg

spec wise

18" alloys good tyres all round

BC Racing Coilovers with custom Air Ride setup 

some of the suspension is poly bushed I have them all just haven't fitted them

true dual exhaust HKS copy

standard cat's fitted but also have high flow set that would go with it

high capacity ally sump

Link G4+ plugin ECU

also another engine with 25000 miles was fitted at 68000 miles now at 76000 miles so engine has about 33000 miles on it

Please note this is not an advert just trying to get an idea what I should put it up for when all this corona madness is over