New Z!

Just thought I’d re-introduce myself, after owning a near full Veilside 350z, I sold it and went back French to a Liquid Yellow R26 Megane. I thought it would be better all round, but I missed my Z too much, the relaxed driving style but all the noise! 

So I decided to upgrade, believe it or not got myself a decent example from Junction 17 motors within budget, yes it could of had better prep before sale but the car is mechanically sound and honest! 

I've already made some changes courtesy of Tarmac Sportz, with Chris, Bob and George looking after it. 

It’s now:

Lowered 30mm on H&R Springs

25mm JR wheel spacers

Invidia N1 cat back exhaust system 

I love it, might get sports cats or even decat down the line, but she’s sitting pretty. Might get some exterior parts done, but I can’t lie, not far off being the way I want it already! 

i’m wanting to attend shows this year, Supercar Fest is booked, and I’m due to book Japfest’s and Trax events shortly. Many more planned but need to see I can get it off with work! 

I’m based in Derby, would be great to see who’s local, and also what other shows people are going to!

2135366D-4DD4-4B1B-AFFD-A6618979552C.jpeg

02298749-F3FD-41C9-B534-3118361A60AF.jpeg

7973D234-CA2A-4262-878E-EBBA24D0AA48.jpeg

797CF4BB-C4AC-4A02-9BB8-1CF2272FE0C5.jpeg

961CBFC0-3616-402D-84B2-2E8BF36CDC6A.jpeg

3685AB5D-2373-4E94-A600-C5C22100088F.jpeg

• Like 6

Your 370Z looks soooo nice, as do most to be fair!

Interesting you went for spacers, changes the stance for little effort and expense, thinking about them myself but you hear many don't recommend them.

Your shine is so good you can see the photo taker on the rear bumper.

• Like 1

Welcome back. :thumbs:

Your Z looks awesome and it sits great and it looks lovely and shiny. B)

I have spacers on my Roadster and I think they make a nice difference to the looks. I can recommend sports cats as well and they do add a distinctive sound. 

Enjoy it. :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Androlyn said:

Your 370Z looks soooo nice, as do most to be fair!

Interesting you went for spacers, changes the stance for little effort and expense, thinking about them myself but you hear many don't recommend them.

Your shine is so good you can see the photo taker on the rear bumper.

I’ve had spacers on cars in the past and I’ve never had any issues, as long as you don’t buy cheap, and mainly hear horror stories about spacers with longer extended bolts! 

I also haven’t even polished it or waxed it yet haha! 

1 hour ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Yes get the side skirts and front lip with the red accent added from Tarmac!

I’m in two minds with a lot of styling aspects, I’ve always wanted to do black and gold like one of my cars in the past, but unsure whether to do the standard wheels gold... 

also, unsure if red pinstriping works with gold :doh:

so many choices, so little money!