just how many roadsters are on the forum ?

napp

nice to see a few roadsters on the forum . I have noted a few new members joining as late.

would be nice to see how many are out there as I have only seen one 350 and one 370Z roadster round Hereford ? If you have one please post a photo as would be very interested.

PC230310.JPG

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, napp said:

nice , you just don't see them about at all ?

Thanks. :thumbs:

Agree and I only saw that other 370Z Roadster a few days ago. I've only seen a couple of 370Z Coupes and a couple of 350Z Coupes as well. They are rare cars for sure. 

I had the coupe a few years back , it was a nice car but the drone from the exhaust on a long run did my head in. in the sportster I can get away with a sports exhaust with no issues , yes the boot is small but big enough for me. I am trying to fiend a fault as I am shore there are some but at this time I cant fiend one.

the 350GT skyline was a nice car as it had the same engine as the Z but I did not need 4 seats , parts could be a issue as not all the parts off the Z were compatible.

Just recently bought my first Z and for me it had to be the Roadster, always wanted one and no regrets so far.

Mines a 2003 350z first imported in 2007 with the last owner for 13 years, sounds and runs so nice.

Cannot remember the last time I have seen one on my travels, even when the sun is shining.

• Like 1