Ecutec Bluetooth

ben_8971

I’m getting the the ECUTEK remap done on my 370z in the next couple of weeks and I’ve had look at getting the Bluetooth dongle as well but it seems a VERY steep price For something that basically just plugs into the car so you can use your phone...

Is there, or does anyone know of aftermarket Bluetooth dongles that you would be able to use in conjunction with the Ecutek? Thanks in advance  

I started with UPRev, then went to ECUTek for a few years and then went over to the bluetooth version.

Although it seems steep, I can confirm it's well worth it,

I'm pretty sure the ECUtec dongle one will have been developed specifically for them. I guess part of the cost is quality of the processor and the resulting speed that means you can datalog etc.,

A lot of the cheap readers only do very basic things, some won't even clear DTCs properly, I've had a couple of ebay specials as well that I use on other cars and vans.

Mine was done by Mark @ Abbey and I can recommend their custom traction control as well.

• 4 weeks later...