How many members dont drive Zeds or any Nissan

GranTurismoEra

I've been living in the US for the last two years and nearly sold the zed, but in the end managed to hold onto it with some help from my mum who's looked after it while I'm abroad. I was planning to stay out here for a while longer and would have almost definitely sold it had I done so, but now I'm due to come back in a few weeks so instead I'm going to spend a bit on some upgrades :D

I've always fancied an older R8 and it might still happen one of these days, but I don't see myself selling the zed any time soon so I would have to be in a position where I can afford (and have space for) two impractical cars, which I'm working on.

On 01/03/2020 at 19:13, DoogyRev said:

@Keyser Nice R8 B)  . . . next you will be telling us your building an iron suit in your garage :lol:

I'm just waiting for the mad scientist to hook up the car battery to my chest and we are good to go :thumbs:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, BobbyZ said:

I've been living in the US for the last two years and nearly sold the zed, but in the end managed to hold onto it with some help from my mum who's looked after it while I'm abroad. I was planning to stay out here for a while longer and would have almost definitely sold it had I done so, but now I'm due to come back in a few weeks so instead I'm going to spend a bit on some upgrades :D

I've always fancied an older R8 and it might still happen one of these days, but I don't see myself selling the zed any time soon so I would have to be in a position where I can afford (and have space for) two impractical cars, which I'm working on.

Can get a G37 over there in the states or Q60 unless youre in the City like New York no need for a car

5 hours ago, GranTurismoEra said:

Can get a G37 over there in the states or Q60 unless youre in the City like New York no need for a car

I was planning to get a C6 Corvette Z06, but no need now as I'm not staying. I am in NY but was going to move up to Westchester so I could have a car. You don't need a car as long as you don't mind never leaving the city, but that's not my style.