alloy rads

napp

looking into a alloy rad ?

my last one was a Mishimoto , very good quality and never any issues with it but a bit pricey. I have looked at a few at half the price and would be interested if any one has tried one in the past . I did notice on a few adds it said not compatible with roadster ? as I have a 2006 roadster and thought they would be the same as the coupe.

Mishimoto rads are NOT expensive and work reasonably well for road and fast road use, but not to good for track use.

OEM is a very good radiator for road and track.

Best to avoid cheap eBay tat.

DE Coupe and DE Roadster rads are compatible with no fitment or performance issues.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ZMANALEX said:

Mishimoto rads are NOT expensive and work reasonably well for road and fast road use, but not to good for track use.

DE Coupe and DE Roadster rads are compatible with no fitment or performance issues.

+1

Mishimoto is cheap tat.

Stick with OEM or spend for the Koyo rad :)

19 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

thanks for the info on that. looks like JAP SPEED have got it wrong. just looking for one for fast road . I do like the neat welds on the Mishimoto , as most of the others the welds look like its a job I have done :blush: and I like the fact with the Mishimoto give a life time warrantee . don't need one yet but its something I will need to look at in the future as just going through the car.

do you have any idea of the price of a Nissan one.

s-l1600IHEMOJDE.jpg