After nearly three years lurking....

I thought it was time to say hello!

I recently (September 2019) bought my second Z from a dealer in Huddersfield (driving all the way from Kent!) a lovely low mileage (26k) 2011 370Z in LeMans Blue, trading in my old 2005 350Z in Orange. I had originally put a deposit down on 2011 one in black but due to the dealer losing bits of the car when respraying the bumper as part of the sale (long story) and me waiting over two months I ended up with ultimately a much better condition and lower mileage car for only £500 more!

If anyone here has recently bought an 05 plate LeMans Sunset orange 350 with about 92k on it it may be my old one and Im happy to discuss history of the car, I had it for about 5 years. I saw it appear on eBay around Doncaster soon after.

Any other owners in Kent? I’m North West (inside the dreaded M25) so closer to south east London really! 

B

3DC9893E-0B29-483B-A9D9-D54E418CA374.jpeg

70A97B0F-B7F6-4BA9-B6B4-A755CE97FE53.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies and welcomes. I had my heart set on a black or white one, but this car was too good to pass up having been looking for months.

I agree the blue looks much better in the flesh, it’s pearlescent I believe (someone correct me if I’m wrong) but It’s grown on me.

Having had both a 350Z and 370Z now it’s strange as I was expecting a very similar driving experience. They are quite different, some pros some cons. I think what took the most getting used to was the throttle response.

B