Advice on sale

Dudey52

Might sell my Z this year, I love the car, only thing I don't like is paying that £570 tax every year. The insurance is only £300 fully comp but the tax just seems a rip off to me. I don't mind buying fuel since you just pay for what you use.  

Any advice? I might even end up doing a part ex eventually

9 minutes ago, Dudey52 said:

Might sell my Z this year, I love the car, only thing I don't like is paying that £570 tax every year. The insurance is only £300 fully comp but the tax just seems a rip off to me. I don't mind buying fuel since you just pay for what you use.  

Any advice? I might even end up doing a part ex eventually

You really want to avoid PX if you can. The 'book value' of 350's is really low and does not reflect what you can normally sell for. Although it can be a pain it is well worth trying to sell privately, you could get £000's more.

Before letting the road tax bill bug you into selling, have a good look around at alternative cars. There is not a lot that comes close in value for money.

2 minutes ago, Ponsonby said:

You really want to avoid PX if you can. The 'book value' of 350's is really low and does not reflect what you can normally sell for. Although it can be a pain it is well worth trying to sell privately, you could get £000's more.

Before letting the road tax bill bug you into selling, have a good look around at alternative cars. There is not a lot that comes close in value for money.

I'm thinking about leaving sports cars. Considering a mark 9 Civic lol

A GT86/BRZ is tempting though