Finally...I’ve got it

On 29/01/2020 at 12:35, Payco said:

Toms car is a great purchase, super guy and great friend and community member. Do you know what he has moved on to ?. Will text him too.

Yeah he's a top bloke! Hopefully he carries on coming to meets and stuff. He mentioned a few motors, so I’m not exactly sure what he’s after 

17 hours ago, Humpy said:

One of the best 350z out there and has been well and truly pampered by Tom ( smashing bloke ) 

Congratulations on getting this, absolute gem :)

Thank you, yer you are right there. I fell in love with the car the day i first saw it. Tom is a legend, great bloke and one of my good pals now

On 29/01/2020 at 12:56, HEADPHONES said:

Very rare colour.

Must be getting alot of attention driving that zed.

Even the personalized plate is class:thumbs:

Definitely need to post up more pics of that beauty;)

Yeah I fell in love with the colour as soon as i saw it. The colour combo between the car and the wheels is mint! I just had to have it. I was just so lucky that that tom was selling as i was looking for one. It’s modded exactly how id like it. So pleased with it.

Yeah it turns a lot of heads, but i didnt get it for that. Its just a bonus haha!

The plates wicked isnt it :) always wanted a personalised plate.

Say no more, here you go... 

0303B1BD-31BD-4A0C-B272-789D2057C169.jpeg

19EEEC2C-FCC0-4ECC-9ACF-3092495A6CC2.jpeg

D8B7FDD5-21EA-47AB-BEED-424B94B80D75.jpeg

8D3B525F-5B9F-4118-BFB8-73F75496B168.jpeg

8F662EEF-7303-4ACD-BB4A-D0F3DEBAFE99.jpeg

FE725577-CB78-4AF0-B347-FDE5AA0EE8B0.jpeg

45EA6BD6-0B43-41CD-BE18-EC5217B54331.jpeg

9329FDF9-2EBB-479E-BA85-C8C422DE19AD.jpeg

• Like 2

you'd be suprised a lot of Zeds on the used market have personalised plates. Owners tend to leave them on there. Like mine and my brothers Zeds both came with personalized plates. Nice colour for sure. I'm somewhat colour blind, so I assumed in the first picture it was pearlescent black. Saw this car at Brighton last year.

Edited by GranTurismoEra
  • Like 1

On 28/01/2020 at 19:36, Jamie_T350z said:

Yes it certainly has, I fell in love with it soon as I saw it. Thank you very much

Wow, makes it probably unique over here. Only 2003 reg cars in the US had it as an option. I was considering it myself....

On 14/02/2020 at 08:36, GranTurismoEra said:

you'd be suprised a lot of Zeds on the used market have personalised plates. Owners tend to leave them on there. Like mine and my brothers Zeds both came with personalized plates. Nice colour for sure. I'm somewhat colour blind, so I assumed in the first picture it was pearlescent black. Saw this car at Brighton last year.

My zed had the number plate C5UPE which was quite cool, checked on the mot registry though the other day and it no longer registered at all, car could be gone!

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/02/2020 at 20:00, chippychip123 said:

Looking good Jamie, I’m glad your enjoying it and keeping her clean!

Hello Gezza! Thanks yeah it was clean then, grubby at the moment though. It's my pride and joy I love it so much.

On 17/02/2020 at 08:37, msitpro said:

Wow, makes it probably unique over here. Only 2003 reg cars in the US had it as an option. I was considering it myself....

Yeah very unique that's what I love about it. When I first saw it, it was the colour combo of the motor itself and the wheels. 

That's very interesting, I didn't know that. I don't blame ya, what made you not go for it?

On 15/03/2020 at 13:56, Jamie_T350z said:

Yeah very unique that's what I love about it. When I first saw it, it was the colour combo of the motor itself and the wheels. 

That's very interesting, I didn't know that. I don't blame ya, what made you not go for it?

Ok, let me re-phrase - "AM considering it myself"

Although now I know somebody else in the UK has it...