Garage Size Questions - based in L36

Hi,

I really want a 350z but where I live it has to be in a garage. It will get in but unsure if I can get out! 

Could anyone be so kind and measure the inside of their garage so I can compare?

I'm in L36 area if anyone lives local

Cheers

Hi

My Zed is currently in my single garage with the rear on axel stands. I wouldn't say it's an overly small garage but average. 

With about 6 inches of space Infront I can still fit a bike in across the back so length wise you should be fine. As you can see there's a lot of clutter up the side but I still managed to get out comfortably, well about as well as can be expected from the passenger door! and I'm 6'4" so all legs and elbows.

Would definatly line the wall as said above as the doors are very large!

IMG_20200118_155802.jpg

IMG_20200118_121918.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you everyone.

Currently have garage wall lined and I know the measurements of the car so it will get in. The car is 71.5 inches wide but my garage is around 85 inches wide on the inside so does that leave enough room to get out? I am slim haha.

Ideally want a wide body kit one which will get through the entrance just about but assume that won't make a difference to getting out as the extra width is all on the arches I think

Edited by Osakakev

I've just measured the width of the car and chalked it out on the garage floor but believe the mirrors sit within the width of the body when folded in.

Don't really like convertibles unfortunately!

Looks like the z dream is dead until I move places!  

Where I live parking on the road isn't an option unfortunately!

I'm the end garage so I can't make it any wider (someone else's garage to the left and someone's wall to the right)

Cheers for the link but garage is not attached to house unfortunately! I parked my existing car up to the line where I measured (71.5 inches wide) and couldn't get out (I'm very slim as well)

Edited by Osakakev

Could someone be so kind as to measure how much the arches stick out compared to the where the doors are? The widest part of the car is the aches I think so the by the doors might be slimmer.

Also could you measure how thick the doors are?

I may be able to then squeeze out!!