Heated seat switch cover exist?

hotrain69

Hi guys, apologies in advance as this has probably been discussed many times in the past.

I have facelift interior and aftermarket seats, so the heated seat switches area is redundant for me and annoys me now and again. 

I've seen quite a few people change the use of these switches but that's not necessary for me. 

What I'd like is to get a cover plate to just cover over the whole area so no switches are showing. Or even better still, turn it into a cubby of some sort. 

I'm sure the latter is more difficult, but I can't find anything regarding the first solution.

Is this something anyone else has done and can they recommend me what I can get to cover up the switches please?

Thanks in advance for any comments. All very welcome. 

32 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

I have the blanking panels that cover the 3 switch apertures in the centre console it that is what you are referring to.

Might be a plan to post up a picture so that we are on the same page.

Thanks Alex. That might well be what I'm after. Don't have my zed with me but have googled this picture where someone has changed the switches but it shows the area I'm talking about just below the gear knob. 

I don't want to change the switches like the picture has done but rather a one piece cover that covers over all 3 switches so that none of them are on show. Hope that makes sense.

img_6071_2524fcb68425376e85ba98887f8fd03

Let me know if what you have fits the bill.

Cheers.

What I will have is a blanking panel which covers the 3 x switch apertures so if my memory serves me well the switches have to be removed so that the blanking panel is a good fit.

Library pictures from a DE below to give you an idea.

DSCF6245.JPG

13 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

What I will have is a blanking panel which covers the 3 x switch apertures so if my memory serves me well the switches have to be removed so that the blanking panel is a good fit.

Library pictures from a DE below to give you an idea.

DSCF6245.JPG

Thanks Alex. Sounds like it is what I'm looking for. Yes, did expect the switches to have to be removed first. 

As long as it is to fit the facelift interior then it should work. 

How much are you after for it?