Bride XL drivers seat mount & XL seat eg Corbeau

Oversteer

I run a Corbeau Clubsport XL in my Mini Cooper S and love it. Bought it without trying and am genuinely very surprised at how comfortable it is. The car has sport suspension, so its a firm ride, but the seats so comfy I have no problems using the car as my daily commuter doing 90 miles a day in it. Im 6ft and 14.5 stone, quite broad shoulders/arms.

The other big plus is that it only costs £200 new delivered including side mounts and sliders. Worth a look.

• Like 1

Clubsport is a good seat, for fast road toy I wouldn't hesitate in buying one but if you want if for track days I would be a bit cautious. My seat is a corbeau Pro series kevlar in xl and love it, I've had it in a few cars and in most cases is more comfortable than stock

• Like 2

On 16/01/2020 at 10:46, Eddie_r32 said:

Clubsport is a good seat, for fast road toy I wouldn't hesitate in buying one but if you want if for track days I would be a bit cautious. My seat is a corbeau Pro series kevlar in xl and love it, I've had it in a few cars and in most cases is more comfortable than stock

I had a Corbeau Sprint XL in my Teg and was very comfortable and supportive - just needed a cushion for the tracks that were several hours away! 

What rail are you using?