Zedless (for now)

Ponsonby

Sadly just sold my 350Z. Its the 4th Zed I have owned and I think they are fantastic cars. It was a hard decision, made harder by the fantastic community that surrounds these cars. However I am going to continue to lurk around because somehow I feel this is not the end of my Zed journey ....

Thanks all for the support and friendship.

• Like 1

Sad day mate, I only had one but its the one of only a handful of cars over the years I was gutted about selling, they have a lot of charm and character. 

Do lurk, quite a few of us ex-owners do, even if its just to let new owners know they need a stubby and spacers :lol: 

19 hours ago, Ponsonby said:

Lifelong promise to myself to own a Porsche so bought a Cayman today. Have no doubts that after the Cayman I will be back in a Zed.

If a new Zed does appear before I kick the bucket......and what it offers suits me, then yes, my Cayman may have to go, as it good as it is and whilst the Porsche customer care is second to none including a couple of free days at their Silverstone track, I still hanker after a another Zed as the 3 I had were all brilliant for me. :thumbs:  

21 hours ago, Ebized said:

If a new Zed does appear before I kick the bucket......and what it offers suits me, then yes, my Cayman may have to go, as it good as it is and whilst the Porsche customer care is second to none including a couple of free days at their Silverstone track, I still hanker after a another Zed as the 3 I had were all brilliant for me. :thumbs:  

I feel the same. Intend to keep the Cayman for a couple of years and hoping that Nissan bring out a Zed that will tempt me. I bought a 2014 Cayman because I wanted the flat 6 and went with white because that was the colour of the Porsche in the poster I had on my bedroom wall as a kid. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/01/2020 at 17:03, Ponsonby said:

Sadly just sold my 350Z. Its the 4th Zed I have owned and I think they are fantastic cars. It was a hard decision, made harder by the fantastic community that surrounds these cars. However I am going to continue to lurk around because somehow I feel this is not the end of my Zed journey ....

Thanks all for the support and friendship.

OK, so I completely failed to escape. Having a Porsche, having a Porsche, not having a Porsche...

Test drove a few and yes they are good, very good, but just didn't do enough for me to tempt me away from Zed's.

I was still 'confused' when an absolute steal of a 370Z came along which will be mine by the end of the week.

After 4 previous Zed's you wouldn't think I would be excited but I am. Can't wait...

• Haha 1

On 18/01/2020 at 17:45, Ebized said:

Zeds are certainly addictive.  Nothing I could afford wpuldvtempt me away from fourth 370, except perhaps a new Zed. :)