2006 350Z GT only 20K miles £8000 - SOLD

Ponsonby

Being a long term member of this forum and having now owned 4 Zeds, I am offering my low mileage 350Z for sale on here before it gets PX'ed next week. Car needs to be paid for by Thursday 16th January. Obviously if it enters the dealer network it will sell for a lot more. Please contact me for more info but in brief:

Located Nantwich, Cheshire.

Silver

Nov 2006, 300hp DE Revup, UK car - the Revup is the one with the revised bumper and interior (as HR).

Just under 20,000 miles, 3 previous owners.

Service history and last serviced 2,500 miles ago - all fluids and filters and multipoint check.

New Falken FK510 tyres all round 2,500 miles ago. Car still had original tyres but I changed them because they were 2006!

Cobra resonated half system fitted 2,500 miles ago - still have original exhaust.

No other modifications.

No rust, bodywork is superb as is interior - not even any wear on drivers seat bolster.

Priced at £8K - a bargain.

20190920_154352.jpg

20190920_154406.jpg

20190925_164852.jpg

20190925_164918.jpg

20190925_164937.jpg

Edited by Ponsonby
Sold

25 minutes ago, SuperStu said:

WOW! There can only be handful like this still out there. GLWTS.

I agree and am reluctant to part with it. However, from a young age I promised myself I would own a Porsche and that time is now or it will never happen.

Interesting though that after playing around in a Cayman this morning I got back in the 350Z and still really enjoyed it. Hats off to Nissan they did a fantastic job with the 350Z.

• Like 2

8k is an absolute bargain. I was also in the same boat, really want to own a Porsche. After the zed I seriously was looking at getting a Cayman s but my budget could only afford the bottom end of Caymans so I've put it hold for another year or 2... one day..

20 hours ago, Ponsonby said:

I agree and am reluctant to part with it. However, from a young age I promised myself I would own a Porsche and that time is now or it will never happen.

Interesting though that after playing around in a Cayman this morning I got back in the 350Z and still really enjoyed it. Hats off to Nissan they did a fantastic job with the 350Z.

14 hours ago, Rob350 said:

8k is an absolute bargain. I was also in the same boat, really want to own a Porsche. After the zed I seriously was looking at getting a Cayman s but my budget could only afford the bottom end of Caymans so I've put it hold for another year or 2... one day..

We should form a club, I also have the whiff of pork in my nostrils :lol:

• Haha 1