Hello! I'm Jon

Hello! I am Jon and I am from Spain.

At the end of the month I am coming to UK to export a zee!! It's nice to see that there you have a big zee community! I am reading you from time ago and wow it's nice to see how nice this forum is!! I will try to give my best here!!

Nice to meet you from Spain, and unlike I am not from UK I will have a little from there in the 350z!

UPDATE

Finally got my zee last week! After an awesome trip here some pictures...

First one in Portsmouth, after a nice wash in the Tesco Car Wash and waxed by them, the car started looking better. It was really dirty on the interior and exterior, but after a wash it looked fine...

A980DFE4-7DC3-45EA-A5D4-F68CE7DB88BE.JPG.dfe19aec645b5301ceb3152c3e5604ee.JPG

The next one in Bilbao after the ferry trip...

0636DE30-49C0-4756-B88D-2B9C5670AB02.JPG.8b3b92bb235579bac13714d1ace0c3f9.JPG

From Bilbao to Barcelona, a little stop to get energy...

37BA7456-F208-4FEE-A265-A603DA665A61.JPG.dcbdb98a86ab77033497608326c4cd67.JPG

Finally in my home!

5CB25445-5012-4D39-9501-4F21B3F49541.JPG.81f592ccf93d0c0bcd3188c509ef717f.JPG

The first one was in a parking lot in UK, the last one in a parking lot in Spain!!

A06DC625-35FC-444E-BCC4-17CB7C8AD977.JPG.f9782453c787579102dfe24ed9d14f35.JPG

Many thanks to everyone and I hope it's not a problem for all you to have a foreign here!!

Edited by sickcolet
  • Like 1

Welcome along! 

I hope the Zed your coming to export is perfect! Most people view a few before making a purchase. (I got the first one I viewed but spent a couple of months waiting for the right one)

I've never driver a left hooker but have been a passenger in one. That was both terrifying and amusing at the same time, just something to get used to I imagine. 

1 hour ago, AntelopeSam said:

Welcome along! 

I hope the Zed your coming to export is perfect! Most people view a few before making a purchase. (I got the first one I viewed but spent a couple of months waiting for the right one)

I've never driver a left hooker but have been a passenger in one. That was both terrifying and amusing at the same time, just something to get used to I imagine. 

Well, I have been tryin to find a good unit to export with a nice price since 4 months ago and finally found one that I like to export to Spain. I am really happy because it's not only the car, but also the road trip and having to drive in the other side (well, other side for me, your it's the right one :lol:, now I am waiting those weeks with joy!! 

I think it have to be annoying to be seated as a passenger in the side that you usually drive, it haves to be scary!! I think it will be amazing to drive RHD

1 hour ago, Rusky said:

Welcome, good luck with your purchase, hope its a good one.:thumbs:

Many thanks!! I hope it too! I'll try to post pictures when I pick up the car, it needs to repair a pair of thinks but well, comes with some extras and the interior it's in really good condition, the exterior have a pair of dents to repair, and it looks pretty nice. Also a pair of mods to enjoy it with the car!