350z Healights. 06+ fits 03-05?

Nohotz

Hello,
I hope I am posting this in the correct section.

I have a 04 with factory Xenon lights. I am looking for a new pair of headlights and those I want are for 06-09 Xenon (HID). I don't see how there should be any fitment issue at all even if they are made for the 06+? The headlight ballast should be the same?

The shipping from the US + TAX is 200 USD to where I live, so I really need to make sure.

Best Regards

2 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

The US Bi-Xenons are for LHD cars.

I am not located in the UK, so LHD is what I own. Will the 06+ fit my 03 then? :) the screw placements are the same according to one, but he was not sure about the pins 

The ballasts and bulbs are different between the Xenon and the Bi Xenon, so make sure that the new lights come with these parts.

If your car is a UK car, then it will have the headlamp self levelling, so therefore 8 pin.

Cars without self levelling are 6 pin and are predominantly JDM imports.

The fixing points are the same from 2003 - 2008, so no issues there.

23 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

The ballasts and bulbs are different between the Xenon and the Bi Xenon, so make sure that the new lights come with these parts.

If your car is a UK car, then it will have the headlamp self levelling, so therefore 8 pin.

Cars without self levelling are 6 pin and are predominantly JDM imports.

The fixing points are the same from 2003 - 2008, so no issues there.

I am just gonna link the product https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-2006-2009-350Z-LED-Signal-Projector-Headlights-Head-Lamps-Black/303327202238
It says nothing about Bi-Xenon? In the product info it says to use your ''Xenon'' HID light bulbs. https://gyazo.com/d8abfd6adaf56e42b95791481e2aed57

Thanks a ton for helping me out here.

20 minutes ago, ZMANALEX said:

These are aftermarket lights and therefore I can not offer any informed information on them I am afraid.

My comments above were based on them being 350Z OEM 2006 up, Bi Xenons.

I see! Thanks a lot anyway. Ill ask the seller if they are Bi xenons or just xenons :)