ARBs / Springs / Shocks

Oversteer

Hi all, 

I appreciate there are many threads and opinions already available; I've read lots about arbs, springs, coilovers, engine mounts, camber arms and bolts, bushes and chassis braces.  

Hopefully my summary below is focussed and concise and may help others looking at the many options available.

I'm aiming for a better handling car for a sensible outlay, whilst retaining comfort.  The vague wobble, especially on technical b roads, side to side seemingly the most uncontrolled.  It's my daily with approx 6 track days a year.

I tempted by the Hotchkis sway bar & spring combo using oem droplinks (front ones only 2yrs & 10k old so would just get new rear ones)

The Hotchkis springs lower by 15mm at the front & 19mm at the rear.  I want to reduce height as little as possible to retain clearance for our potholed, speed bumped roads and the car has an unscathed lip!  Dropping the rear a bit is desired though as the gap is too big.  

The Eibach kit lowers by 30mm, the Whiteline kit by 25mm.  Whiteline bars tend to rust on Clio 182s, guess the build quality will be the same.  The Hotchkis has four settings on each bar for (may be too much) adjustability and is popular in the US, they market them as track tested and hollow (possibly saving weight, material & density as well as diameter all contributing to stiffness etc...!)

Tein S springs are popular on here and lower by 17/14 (SKP24-AVB00)  Had these on my prev Z and was happy with the height & that had a lip as well.  I was planning to uprate to coilovers on that one as I found it didn't have the level of control for challenging b roads and on track.  That car had oem arbs, so I'm reckoning the arb/spring combo may avert the need for coilovers, with lots of positive feedback for the difference both arbs and springs have on our cars. 

The previous 350Z was on 30k, so the dampers were much fresher than my current ones.  I'm deliberating new dampers as my new 350Z is on 72k & it makes sense to fit at the same time as springs. 

Not sure re matching springs to shocks.  Guess they're designed to work with the oem shocks, so KYB Excel-G would make the most sense (matching springs, cost & reputation)

Tokico HP Blue are tempting as 25% firmer compression, so a slight upgrade without going down the crashy coilover route.  Again unsure re optimal spring matching. 

Opinions, insights and experiences are sought & welcomed :)

Might try ARBs first so I can feel the difference these provide, then see how it goes :)

Swaying towards Eibach kit as lots of positive reviews on here.

If I then decide to uprate springs / shocks, I might go for Tein Street Basis Z.  They are 9kg F&R (v 7kg F&R for the S springs) so will be a little firmer, but the shocks and springs will be matched and can adjust to my desired ride height.