SUPERCARFEST THE HILL Sunday 29th August 21

andy james

2 hours ago, budbongo said:

I'll be attending in my Zed , but I may have to park up with the Porsche Club as I originally signed up for tickets when I still owned a porker. 

I wouldn’t of thought it would matter as they didn’t seem too bothered last time it was on…

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 14N said:

Do you think we could/should meet up prior to the event and convoy in together? Does anyone’s planned route bring them through Stourport?

Kat and I are staying in Worcester city centre with the the legendary Muxlows so will be heading up to Shelsley from that direction Ian.

• Like 1

Just now, andy james said:

That would be great Mark.
We are staying at your favourite Hotel with the complementary Seagulls,You know where we are. Lol

Haha yeah I know where that is. What time shall I get there, ready to set off to the show. ?

Micro convoy starting at The Fownes Hotel Worcester car park.

Access to the show is from 7am and we do need to be on our Club stand by 9.30.

This event is not as large or as frantic as Japfest so I think we should be meet up and be ready to head off around 8.15am to allow plenty of time to get in and settled.

• Like 3

I’m pretty close to Shelsley and coming to Worcester would be a diversion, but I’d rather arrive in a micro convoy with you guys so count me in. I’ll come find you at Mark’s favourite hotel with the complimentary seagulls.

Its a nice drive there either way. :thumbs:

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, 14N said:

I’m pretty close to Shelsley and coming to Worcester would be a diversion, but I’d rather arrive in a micro convoy with you guys so count me in. I’ll come find you at Mark’s favourite hotel with the complimentary seagulls.

Its a nice drive there either way. :thumbs:

Nice one, just don’t lead the convoy mate, we don’t want to miss the turn again ! 
I know it was six years ago but I’ll never forget !:lol:

• Haha 4

On 25/08/2021 at 21:18, SHEZZA said:

Nie one, just don’t lead the convoy mate, we don’t want to miss the turn again ! 
I know it was six years ago but I’ll never forget !:lol:

lol :lol:  Was it really six years ago!? Wow. I’ve travelled that road and route many times since, it now actually forms part of one of my favourite rides on my bike when I just want to get out for a bit. 

however, my route results in arriving in Worcester rather than leaving from it, so as we’ll be heading in the opposite direction, not allowing me to lead would be a smart move :bangin::lol:

• Haha 1

Fantastic well organised show once again. Many thanks to the members that came along today. As said before it was a shame the event clashed with a few others so let’s hope a fresh calendar next year will mean a much bigger stand. I Gave up trying to work out how many Millions of pounds worth of cars on display today! My favourite and definitely the most expensive.

A759B62A-F923-41CB-A84C-1AB5E9E339E0.png

• Like 5