SUPERCARFEST THE RUNWAY Sunday 24th May

andy james

After the great show at Shelsley Walsh last year the organisers have decided to hold 2 events this year and this first one is at Sywell Aerodrome near Northampton. We have been lucky enough to get a club stand for approximately 20 cars which are on a strictly first come basis.
Follow the link below and work your way through the very easy instructions.

https://www.supercarfest.co.uk/events/car-clubs-supercar-fest-the-runway

You need to note the following-

1. Club membership number Is your forum name

2. The unique club code is 350Z37

3. You need 1 £15 ticket for each person in the car

4. only put your name on the list when you have paid(I can check)

1. andy James PAID

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This show is now hopefully taking place on the 30th May. Unfortunately it is sold out due to the limited numbers being taken up by existing ticket holders.

We currently have a stand of 5 cars and you should all have received your tickets via email  last week.

Watch this space for conformation of the event actually being held due to current government rules.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I will be unable to make this show.

Andy_Muxlow has kindly offered to take the helm. If anyone has missed out and wanted to attend I’m more than happy to give my ticket and car pass to any member that PMs me an email address.

Hope you all enjoy the event and I look forward to seeing everyone that’s signed up to the next Supercarfest in August at Shelsley Walsh.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Justthejedi said:

Looking good Andy. The 370 with the black side stripe looks the same colour as mine, Titanium grey? I like the Wheel colour combo.

Thanks, that's mine and I think you might be right with titanium grey, I can't remember for sure, but I know there are 4 different shades of the paint code, which is a nightmare! 

I do like the wheels, I saw someone else do pretty much the same thing with his 370z Ray's on his 350z, I just did my base colour Xirallic black, rather than graphite grey. 

• Like 1