Winter wheels

hawker1986

Hi everyone, 

With our Zed gone I have some bits here that might be of use to someone.

1) A full set of Winter Wheels £250 collected from Bedford (could arrange collection from Leicester area but will be a few weeks before I could collect). - sold to ZedBlue

18" Touring alloys, the alloys themselves are not in good condition, kerbed and quite corroded - they need a refurb - I have intended to get this done this year but the car's gone so...

Fronts have got Michelin Alpin PA4s with approx. 5-6mm tread. The rears have got an essentially brand new pair of Michelin Alpin 5's on them. These were fitted spring this year and I drove from Leicester to Bedford before storing them so  they have done about 50 miles only -  you can see the little rubber spikes haven't even worn off and the fitting sealant stuff is still visible!

You also get some nice Zed caps

We were using our Zed as a daily and if you need to keep it going over winter these will make a massive difference in the cold and wet and are night and day in the snow. 

Wheel 1:

IFgLkht.jpg

Ei6Lilg.jpg

Zz9XCW7.jpg

eqSo9n8.jpg

Wheel 2:

QZ6Fj0h.jpg

7GRv5lm.jpg

WiKtEDs.jpg

GLnHo5O.jpg

Wheel 3:

dxnc7OD.jpg

DfOX6UI.jpg

0N1bom0.jpg

oQjUNXe.jpg

Wheel 4:

6IuViDS.jpg

fGEeE6H.jpg

oRKJT4L.jpg

KiiLNtq.jpg

(Mods these don't all have the forum name on them but you can tell from the corrosion and kerbing patterns they are all the same wheels :))

2) Stubby Aerial £5 collected, £7.5 delivered - slow post - sold to Luigi350z

Does what it says on the tin its a stubby! 

qO8R8kM.jpg?1

3) Home made tonneaux with "Z" emblem £10 collected from Leicester - sold to Shunter8

This was made by myself after Ian (I think) sent me a copy of the template he had been using to make them. Nice addition to the car, just slots in and gives a bit of privacy to what might be stored behind it

wvaomfV.jpg?1

(sorry poor light doesn't show the "Z" up well.

4) Official Bluetooth module £30 collected £33 delivered - slow post - sold to satiriasis

This was out of the car for over a year but ive no reason to think its not working- it worked fine when it was in and only came out as we upgraded to a carplay system

xRwTzy3.jpg?1

Thanks for any interest guys.

Ed

Edited by hawker1986

18 minutes ago, Shunter8 said:

I’ll take the tonneau cover/divider if possible please? Can collect over the weekend if you’re free as I’m only down the road in Coventry?

I will actually be in Coventry some time tomorrow prob evening - do you want me to drop it to you? 

11 minutes ago, hawker1986 said:

I will actually be in Coventry some time tomorrow prob evening - do you want me to drop it to you? 

As much as that would be handy, I’ll actually be over in Bromsgrove tomorrow afternoon/evening for a mates birthday drinks. But still don’t mind travelling to you over the weekend to collect it if that works?

10 minutes ago, Shunter8 said:

As much as that would be handy, I’ll actually be over in Bromsgrove tomorrow afternoon/evening for a mates birthday drinks. But still don’t mind travelling to you over the weekend to collect it if that works?

No worries, thought I could save you a trip :). It will have to be Sunday as I’m busy on Saturday? 

22 minutes ago, hawker1986 said:

No worries, thought I could save you a trip :). It will have to be Sunday as I’m busy on Saturday? 

No, thanks as it’s appreciated, but yea Sunday works for me. I’ll PM you my number and just let me know what time and place suits you.

• 5 weeks later...